Fresno Events July
- Friday Night Farmer's Market. Old Town Clovis (every Fri, May - Mid Sept). Starts May 13th through Sept 09, 2005, from 5.30pm to 9pm. FREE.
Clovis Farmers Market Pictures
- Summer Concerts in the Park. Woodward Park--every other Mon, Jun13th -Aug 8th.The gates at the group activities area (near the Japanese Gardens) open at 5:30 pm, a Karaoke hour will begin at 6 pm and the show starts at 7 pm. FREE but admission to Woodward Park is $3/car.
- Fulton Plaza Thursdays. Music, Food, Farmers Market, etc. Every Thursday from mid-May through Sept 01. Starts at 5pm at the Fulton Mall in downtown Fresno. FREE but bring coins for parking meters downtown...60 cents/hour.
- July 4th Independence Day Celebrations - Fireworks Display for Fresno and Clovis:
Please click here for other locations in the Valley to watch the fireworks.
Freedom Fest Fireworks
Monday, July 4
Gates open at 5:00 PM -- Entertainment begins at 6:00 PM
Buchanan High School, Clovis
$5.00, children 5 and under free
Fourth of July / Fifth of July Fireworks Extravaganza
Monday, July 4 and Tuesday, July 5
Baseball game begins at 7:05 PM, fireworks follow game
Grizzlies Stadium, Fresno
Game tickets begin at $7.00 and include the fireworks display
Be prepared! Get the most popular American Patriotic Song Lyrics here!
- Woodward Shakepeare Festival. At Woodward Park. Shakepeare's Much Ado About Nothing will be performed on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from July 14th to Aug 16th at 8pm. FREE but admission to Woodward Park is $3/car.
- 9th Annual Tomato and Salsa Fiesta at the Garden of the Sun - 1944 N Winery. Saturday, July 16, 2005 from 9 a.m. ? 1 p.m.
Features 80 varieties of tomatoes, a salsa tasting, plant and fruit sale, a plant clinic for home gardeners, free seminars and a country store full of home made items with a county flare.
Admission is $2 for adults and 50 cents for children ages 5-16.
- Fresno Home Remodeling and Decorating Show. Fresno Fairgrounds. July 29,30 and 31, 2005.